Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Favorite Macros

#showtoolip [help] Intervene; Charge
/startattack
/cast [harm] Charge; [help] Intervene
/cast [harm] Heroic Strike
/cast [harm] Revenge

This is my favorite macro by far. What this does is Charge an enemy target or Intervene a friendly one. Additionally, if the target is an enemy, it will queue a Heroic Strike and use Revenge if it's available. The reason this combo works well together is because I have the Glyph of Revenge, that makes my next Heroic Strike free if I land a hit with Revenge.

#showtooltip Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 600
/use Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 600
/use Coren's Lucky Coin
/cast Shield Block
/cast Shield Slam

My next favorite is a trifecta. It's used for super mitigation, super AoE threat, and super SS damage. Since the Autoblocker and the Coin share a cooldown (the PTR before Brewfest did not link the CD), the macro will use whichever is not on cooldown. Adding Shield Block to this macro will double your SBV after adding the 200 SBV from the Autoblocker or Coin. When I pop this, I normally, have around 2500 SBV (super SS) with 100% chance to block attacks (super mitigation). That also means Critical Blocks for 5000! . Since Damage Shield hits for 20% of your SBV, you also double that damage (super AoE threat).

/cast [equipped:Bows/Guns/Crossbows] Shoot; [equipped:Thrown] Throw

This is a simple macro that lets me use the same toolbar spot no matter what type of ranged weapon I am using.

#showtooltip
/use 13

This macro is as simple as it looks. It uses the item in slot 13 of your equipped items. It happens to be your top trinket slot. The bottom is 14. This is another that allows me to use the same toolbar slot regardless of which trinkets I have equipped. I use this (and one for 14) on all my toons.

As an aside, the most fun macro I have is actually on Siggles, my Enhancement Shaman. It takes my 2.8 and 1.6 speed weapons and puts them well under 1 second attack speed (I think my 2.8 goes to about 0.8). My gloves are "enchanted" with Hyperspeed Accelerators, which, on use, give me 340 haste for 10 sec every minute.

/use Westrift Handcovers
/use Haste Potion
/cast Bloodlust

No comments:

Post a Comment